miércoles, 22 de abril de 2020

Riddles: Australian animals, by Sam

Hi kids,

It´s Sam again, helping us learning about his country and its animals!!! We are very lucky, he is with us!! 😋

This time, Sam prepared Riddles







So, go to the link and please, something that is very important:

Press the link and click Iniciar Presentación. ( on the right upper part of the screen)

Then, you have to wait some minutes to get the presentations downloaded, so be patient! If you press: 



You'll listen to Sam talking.

So, let's see how many Australian animals you can remember..

Please, when you finish, write a comment, so Sam can read how many you guessed!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Sam!
    Im Pilar Nieves from 1st of A.
    How are you?
    The presentation is very good and great.
    I have had four errors to distinguish some animals but the rest is easy.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Sam,
    I´m Carmen from 2º b.
    I love too much riddles. And your presesntation is fantastic.
    I guest all of them minus 3 of them, because they were a bit confused.
    Thanks for lose your time for us, so we can have a good time.
    Regards, Carmen

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi Sam,
    I am Mara from 1st of B.
    I like your presentation, it is really cool and interesting.
    I know some australian animals but there are some that I don´t know.
    I guess all of them except 1 of them.
    I hope that you are ok and you have a good quarentine,
    by.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Sam!
    I'm Noelia from 1st of eso B.
    I like your presentation because it talk about my favourite animal. I would like go to Australia to meet all those animals. They are very cool and interesting.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar